Affiliates League has updated its Privacy and Cookie Policies according to the new European General Data Protection Regulation which comes into effect on May 25, 2018, providing as follows:
Opening/amending an account:
When you are modifying, opening an account or submitting personal information to Affiliates League, we are automatically collecting personal identity information, meaning name, address, email address, phone number and payment methods. Every detail is being held within our secure network and will not be shared, sold or disclosed to any third party whatsoever. The only exception will be a request from official and national state bodies.
Internet use and access
General Internet usage information, inclusive of visitor’s IP address, is automatically collected and stored each time our web sites are consulted. It will help us evaluate visitors and subscribers use, navigation through our content and any behavior pattern like frequency, number of visits and length of time on our web sites. Affiliates League strives to offer more convenient and faster service to all of our clients/partners, Affiliates League also needs to be able to detect and stop fraudulent transactions. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer automatically when accessing one of our web sites. All Affiliates League cookies do not carry personal information and are visible to our servers only.
Cооkies are files with small amоunt оf data, which may include an anоnymоus unique identifier. Cооkies are sent tо yоur brоwser frоm a web site and stоred оn yоur cоmputer's hard drive.
We use cооkies tо customize our advertisements to your interests, conduct statistical researches and analyze our traffic.
Yоu can instruct yоur brоwser tо refuse all cооkies оr tо indicate when a cооkie is being sent. Hоwever, if yоu dо nоt accept cооkies, yоu may nоt be able tо use sоme pоrtiоns оf оur Service properly.
Affiliates League will use all the information gathered as follows:
- Approve accounts created by Affiliates League partners.
- Send promotional, security and update notifications regarding our services and products.
- Improve our general services and customer care experience.
- Provide any customers/partners with general information relevant to improve their working methods.
- We may disclose non-sensitive and non-personal information as a way to enhance our partnerships. Under no circumstances customers/affiliates will be permitted to share or disclose any information coming from us without our written permission, including our intellectual property rights.
All personal and professional information collected is saved and encrypted on secure and limited access servers. We provide for any personal and professional information the highest security levels and our network security team constantly improve upon our security protocols.
Comments and Questions
User Data Protection Rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, Affiliates League has amended new user rights of data protection:
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that your personal data be updated or corrected.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to request that your personal data be permanently deleted.
- Right to portability: You have the right to request that your personal data be sent to another organization or competitor.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to specific types of processing or use of your personal data.
- Right of access: You have the right to be informed of any and all of your personal data that has been collected, as well as its intended use.
Why become Affiliates League affiliate?
- On-time payments
- No Negative Carryover.
- Real-time tracking reports
- 24/7 personal Affiliate manager assistance
- So Join us now and see for yourself!
You can contact our team by emailing us at [email protected] - the best way to get in touch!